- (must) Running shoes and clean clothes for a week
- (must) Water bottle for between trails and hiking
- Your fav icepack for muscle icing
- For safety, download offline map on your phone for the entire Bear Valley area. Both Apple Map and Google Map have offline map feature.
- Your medicines
- Cell phone chargers, cables, and battery packs.
- Your favorite headphone, earpiece and/or wireless speaker.
- Optional sleeping bag, soft pads, and your favorite pillow
- Fun stuff - frisbee, balls, board games, poker, water gears, fishing poles, and bug spray
- High UV at trails! Sunscreen, sunglasses, skin care are recommended
- Swimming suit & goggle & gears, beach towels, tubes, air pumps, noodles, fishing poles
- Books that make you fall in sleep faster
- Your fav snacks or bars (camp will provide snacks, drinks, fruits, gatorade, water at all times)
- Your medicines (yes, I say it twice)
- Ice packs for muscle icing
- Water, gatorade, soft drinks, fruits, and snacks at all times
- Each morning - cereal, milk, bagel, bread, fruits, bacon, bfast sausages, and eggs
- First-aid kit, bug spray